Friday, February 5, 2010

Cortisone Injections For Hip Has Anyone Had Cortisone Injections In The Hip Joint? For Arthritis Or Any Other Reason? Did It Work??

Has anyone had cortisone injections in the hip joint? For arthritis or any other reason? Did it work?? - cortisone injections for hip

I just had a cortisone shot in the hip today. I am only 25yrs old and have had a series of hip operations. It turned out that I have arthritis and my age. Has anyone a cortisone injection in his hip had to help arhritis? Did it work? How soon after the injection is not necessary to be alleviated pain? And how much time the last shot? A few weeks ago? Month? Any help is really appreciate! Thank you!

3 comments:

Phartzal... said...

Not hip, but in my shoulder. The relief is almost immediate and 8 years, which was never seen as bad there for pain and mobility. Tale of The Old Wives' is true to say however, be in a position where the weather will change.

Phartzal... said...

Not hip, but in my shoulder. The relief is almost immediate and 8 years, which was never seen as bad there for pain and mobility. Tale of The Old Wives' is true to say however, be in a position where the weather will change.

JS said...

My answer is the opposite of the defendant before. I had injections in both hips, feel the benefits within 24 hours, but lasted only a few weeks. A $ 20 at the hip during the trip, I decided it was too rich for 2 weeks mobility.

I guess you have to make for yourself and your own decision.

Visit a website Arthritis Society ... Arthritis affects everyone, very, very old and young adults.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motorcycle Merchants ibm. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator