Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shaving Cabinets Should I Let My Mother Know That My Father Might Have Herpes?

Should I let my mother know that my father might have herpes? - shaving cabinets

A few months ago I was looking for a little shaving cream on the bathroom cabinet and my father found a bottle of Valtrex prescription was filled for a few days earlier. I want my mother about my discovery?

2 comments:

ijc said...

Her mother already knows about Valtrex. But you could be with your mother for the first time he has found, said.

Drag to draw any hasty conclusions. I had the generic Valtrex, which acyclovir as an anti-virus after an organ transplant to prevent me from viruses. It is also for other viruses such as herpes zoster prescribed.

Cassie T said...

I'm sure she already knows. Finally, in an era that has had sex with him. And if you're in the bathroom cabinet, it is not, as he tries to hide it.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motorcycle Merchants ibm. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator