Monday, February 1, 2010

Bad Gas And Intestinal Pain I Have Really Bad Intestinal Pain With Lots Of Sharp Painful Gas Only When I Have My Period Os That Normal?

I have really bad intestinal pain with lots of sharp painful gas only when i have my period os that normal? - bad gas and intestinal pain

They have very bad pain in the intestine and acute painful gas, seem to be caught. I feel constipated, but my stool is soft. I can not go onto the sidewalk release, because the gas on the street. and when I release, it's for my aching muscles and lower abdominal area of Columbus large. I only stay if I have my period, this is normal or I was super worried?

1 comment:

archange... said...

Sounds like cramps ...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motorcycle Merchants ibm. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator