Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Hunter Fan Wont Turn On Lost Remote To Hunter Ceiling Fan Now Fan Wont Go On?

Lost remote to hunter ceiling fan now fan wont go on? - my hunter fan wont turn on

OK, so the other day, I lost the wireless remote to my fan and Hunter have 2 channels on my fan, the one that the light switch on and turns around and change the speed. Now the hard part, I switch the light on the fan and moved a little, but can not change the fan speed by changing the chain on the other side, not even during change and remains there. Is there anyway I can get to change the fan speed to the Canal? I really do not want to buy a remote control, because their $ 50 and can ping-strings do then thats great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try www.remotes.com. If you do not find what you need, please contact via e-mail. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

You can send a replacement REMOTE.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motorcycle Merchants ibm. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator